Let us assist in protecting your business.
- Your Business Financial Plan in place and reviewable to ensure you stay on the path you desire.
- No plan is a "One size fits all" solution. Each Business has different requirements, different goals and unique risks. It needs a unique plan.
Questions to consider:
Do you have a Business Financial Plan?
- Have you made provision for your overheads to be paid in the untimely event that you cannot generate income?
- That one or two key personnel in your company, have you made provision in the event if they are not able to continue in their duties?
- Do you have business partners? What would be the implications to the partners if one of them would become totally disabled or pass way?
- When last did you review your Buy and Sell agreement and linked insurance?
- Have you made provision in the event that your Buy and Sell would be part of your personal estate?
Do you have a benefit scheme for them?
- Labour Law Advice
- Drafting of Employment Contracts
- Drafting of Disciplinary Codes and Procedures
- Chairing of Disciplinary Enquiries
- Representation at CCMA and Bargaining Councils
- Employment Equity Plans
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Death Cover
- Disability Cover
- Accidental Death Cover
- Accidental Disability Cover
- Funeral Plan
- Income Replacement
- Retrenchment Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Functional Impairment Cover
- Physical Impairment Cover
- Retirement Savings